12 millionaire quotes to inspire and keep you going. Without giving a second thought, let’s start.
- The goal is to make money while you are Sleeping.
Yes. Making money while sleeping is certainly doable. This quote ranks first among our millionaire quotes list. Almost all the billionaire earns due to sources of passive income that they have generated.
The reason why passive income is so important is that “time is greater than money”. It’s far more valuable than any amount of money because it can never be re-created.
Once it’s spent, it’s gone. Always try to generate income from multiple sources.
This includes online webinars, investing in stock markets, creating YouTube channels, writing blogs and many more. Do your maths properly and invest your time accordingly.
2) “Discipline is being able to force yourself to do in spite of how you feel over and over until it becomes a habit,” said Kim Brenneman. The reason why discipline is so important because it is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.
Your level of success is always determined by your discipline. One has to agree with what Warren Buffet told: ” You don’t have to be smarter than others, but you have to be more disciplined than others”.
It is being disciplined that makes you tap your inner beliefs and gets you to do things. This ranks second in our millionaire quotes lists.
- Always have a set of goals and objectives with the proper deadline by which you wish to achieve. Many surveys have shown that out of the ones who write their goal, 80% of them achieve it. Make this habit is very useful.
- Be disciplined. Motivation can get you doing, but it is a discipline that keeps you going. Be true to yourself and listen to what your self-consciousness says.
3) Hustle like there’s no tomorrow, Don’t stop until your goal is achieved. If you think of quitting midway, ask yourself why you have started and won’t all the work that you have done so far go in vain.
4) “Mediocrity is the worst enemy of prosperity,” said Henry Ford the founder of Ford Company, compel us to place this statement in our millionaire quotes lists as Henry ford was once a billionaire himself.
It’s always important for you to be satisfied with what you have while working for what you want. Only then you can prosper in life and bring changes to this society.
Be ready to take risks and have a bulldog determination to your goal. Don’t be carried away by things that don’t matter to you.
Be a man of commitment and not a man of excuses. Like Steve Jobs said, “Stay hungry, stay foolish”
5) Most people think what others think of them. And by the time they reach their old age, they realize all that doesn’t matter. Time is greater than anything. So invest your time in thinking about ideas and innovation.
That’s what all the great people do. Always remember that if other people are thinking about you, it means that they are already below your level.
Be very careful as to how you are going to spend your time; in people or ideas. The choice is yours.
6) ” Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”. can not be among millionaire quotes at a first sight but certainly, a habit followed by most of the millionaire. And psychology has shown the following advantages :
- Having more time to focus on important tasks while the rest of the world is asleep. You will have fewer interruptions.
- Brains tend to be most alert in the morning. If you’re able to focus without interruptions early in the day, you’ll get most of your tasks done.
- You tend to make better decisions and think more clearly in the morning than in the afternoon and evening. Setting your goals first thing will help you achieve them.
- If you can manage to get out of bed early, you’ll find that you have more energy throughout the day. It seems counter-intuitive, but there are countless testimonials.
7) Life is always about ideas and innovations. Your degree and your academic qualifications have nothing to do if you’re not implementing what you have learned.
It’s always advisable to think out of the box and do wonders in whatever field you wish to excel. Don’t constrain yourself to the limitations.
And those limitations are set by you and not anybody else. Connect to people and push yourself to do things beyond your boundaries.
8) As of 2018, the average daily social media usage of internet users worldwide amounted to 136 minutes per day. Where we were heading towards?
Are all the time we spend on social media worth or valuable. Not. Instead of social media, find motivation by looking at the Forbes list. Scroll down and look at how you can get in there.
9) Self-respect is one of the most important traits that any individual should have. Be cautious with the way you are treating your employees.
You are just teaching them how to treat you back. One of the greatest boxers Muhammad Ali said “I don’t trust anyone nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.” said by a millionaire.
You ‘ll be treated the same way that you are treating others. So make sure you set your bar high.
10) Everything takes time. You have to be patient. Warren Buffett says “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time.
You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.
” So what is patience? According to Joyce Meyer, “Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.” You might be one step away from achieving success. So be patient and don’t quit.
11). One of the important things that you have to learn is to push yourself beyond your boundaries. If one motivates you, that can stay for a limited time.
But if you have reason to do what you’re doing then you don’t require any motivation. An athlete who wants to take part in the marathon doesn’t start running 42.195bkms.
Instead, he starts by running 1-2 km and improvise it every day until he reaches the stage to complete a marathon. So every day try to be a better person than you were yesterday.
12). This brings us to the final among our millionaire quotes lists. The world’s most successful business leaders–Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Mark Cuban all of them have one common characteristic for sure and that is they are prolific readers.
They read more than 50 – 60 books in a year. The greatest investment that you can do is to invest in yourself.
Every day read at least 20 pages and try to complete at least one book per month. Your ability to read and grasp things will increase drastically.
This is one of the best habits that you can have.
Feel free to check 20 ways to make online money without investment in 2019.